Today is World IP day, the Intellectual Property Office have commisioned some great articles to celebrate today and to highlight the importance of protecting your idea.
* “Protecting your products by design” by Alasdair Poore, President, Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
* “World IP Day by the British Library” by Steve Van Dulken, Information Expert (IP), British Library
* “Why design matters to the UK” by Dids McDonald, CEO, Anti Copying in Design (ACID)
* “British Design Innovation and World IP Day” by Gus Desbarats, Chairman, British Design Innovation (BDI)
* “World IP Day and the shape of things to come” by Graeme McWilliams, Legal Adviser, Standard Life UK
Please see the Intellectual Property Office website for more information and to view these articles: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/